Friday, May 7, 2010

Random Redux

"He/she who returns from a journey is not the same as he/she who left." (anonymous)

Anonymous must have gone on a 40 day -anger -management- bread- making -journey like myself (see above photo for reference). Next 40 days, I'll be sweatin' to the oldies trying to remove the "bread" around my mid-section!

Just thought I'd re-post some photos/blog posts from my 40 day bread journey. Some you may remember, some you may not. I've hi-lighted the title of the photo so you can click on it and read the full story at your convenience.

And...Just FYI, I won't be baking bread or blogging for the next 3-4 days. I'm preparing for the last few recipes. And, I would just like to note that some of these breads have been made several times since the first attempt/posting. So, if I could count those times to earn me 5 days, then, all I need are 4 more bread-making days to end this 40 day journey.

Then... 40 days of sweat!

Ewwww...blech!

PHOTOS and POSTINGS:



                                                                            









                                                                                                         Holy Hamburger Buns, Batman!






                                                                                   Bagels







If you made it this far down, kudos for you.
Thank you for reading.
If I could, I'd hug your neck and share some bread with you!

No comments: