Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wondering Through the Bread Galaxy


If you have been reading about my bread journey, you have likely noticed that I haven't posted anything new. That's because I haven't baked anything new. My last entry was how I was going to warp speed ahead to the last frontier of bread making (the last 3 breads/days). Well, let me tell you right now that my life has truly been in warp speed since I posted that. I really had no idea at the time of that Captain's Log entry what was awaiting.

1)James had two companies interviewing him (one that would require a move to PA. and one would allow us to stay here).

2)James went to Dallas to interview/hire-on with the company that would allow us to stay here and managed to get delayed there an extra night and day because of the weather @ DFW airport and the Metroplex.

3)The boys and I have started volunteering at Harvey Clarke Elementary in a first-grade classroom

4) Moving...we are considering that "M" word again. Staying in Forest Grove, yes. Just perhaps not in this $ pit rental. That's all I'll say about that for now.

5) End-of-School push = planning, pacing and re-structuring and possibly extending some subjects and finishing some sooner....hmmmm..

That's it. That's my life in "warp".
I will get to my next bread destination. I'll find time to stop and explore.
We'll be amazed.

No comments: