Monday, May 10, 2010

Warp Speed

Bread Captain's Log. Stardate May 2010.

I have made several bread recipes over and over again because we like them. I did not blog about repeated attempts unless something was noteworthy. Honestly, I've gotten pretty good at making some of the bread so there really hasn't been anything worth writing about. So, because I have made more than 40 loaves of bread already, I am skipping 5 recipes/days/loaves. (if you don't like my math, then count the individual total # of rolls, doughnuts, scones and bagels I have made and then let me warp ahead with good conscience.)

PSHEWWW (said as if the Starship Enterprise was going into warp speed to some other part of the universe).

I am now looking at 3 days of bread making left. Days planets 38, 39 and 40 await my exploration.

Planet 38: Sopf
Planet 39: Croissant
Planet 40: Cranky

No comments: