Wednesday, June 9, 2010

RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

I am aware that I haven't completed my 40 Loaves in 40 Days bread project.
Yet.


I'm lost in space, in the bread galaxy, warp speeding along in my hunk of junk.

I've gone through a meteor storm and my dog was almost taken out. He was hours from death. That happened twice. Currently, he's recovered (I think) and he's still with me. But he was almost toast.

Then there's the issue of the young Padawans. Their formal instruction to tend to. We must finish that in a reasonable amount of time (they would like a Summer break, as would I).









I have received intel about a possible change in docking stations, also. Our family is attempting to purchase a home here in the vicinity of Forest Grove, Oregon. We have made 3 attempts and 2 of them have failed. We are in the middle of attempt #3, but have hit a big snag. We do desire to land soon as this ship is not going to carry us too much longer. It's just costing us too much dough.

Captain Friend has switched employers and we are now on course for a less turbulent journey, but one can never be too sure. Turbulence is what keeps me awake! Turbulence is my life. Turbulence makes me happy.
 I hope you can hear the sarcasm in that. Hey, how do ya like my pilot's hat?















Once we find a place to dock or rest, I'll explore my last 3 bread recipes.

No comments: