Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dear Bread Diary!!! *hiss*

I have no control over the end result. I DO THE BEST I can in the preparation AND THEN it's up to ??? to get you to rise. You fail half the time. You make me SO MAD! We don't have sandwich bread. I want to buy some. Yeah, that's right. The pre-made, pre-sliced and packaged stuff for $2.79/loaf! I'll show you!

STUPID BREAD! You make me look bad! Most people don't have any problems making this stuff. But woe to Michelle. Pity her. The Fool. The angry fool. Grrrrrrrrr.!!!!!!  *snarl. knashing of teeth*

Why can't I make a decent LOAF OF BREAD???!!!
I'm going to win! I will be the bread winner! I will overcome and become a proficient bread maker! I will. I will. This will not be the end of me.


I love you bread. I hate you bread. I love you bread. I hate you bread.

You love me. You love me not. You love me. You love me not.

I think you are mad at me for being mad about paying taxes and I took it out on you. Maybe I shouldn't have. But, I thought you could take it. Next time, more love. More tenderness. I won't abuse you. Please forgive me, bread. We still have 25 more days to go. Let's try to get along.

No comments: