Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Case for Tea Parties

I'm a tea party enthusiast.
So much so, I've started a traveling tea party business.

Yep.

It's what you're thinking. 
I prepare the foods, find the teas, pack my wares and deliver the whole shebang to your place. All you have to do is invite 8-24 friends. I'll even give you the invites for a small fee, or for a bit more, I'll mail them out for you. I try to make this as painless as possible.

Parties and celebrations are something we all should have more of. Creating space for friends, families, co-workers and well...people, to come together and celebrate. Celebrate what? Do you really need a reason? If you keep a gratitude journal you will find that for every entry, it can correspond to a reason to celebrate. Are you thankful for your pet goldfish? Then how about a party celebrating pets? Are you thankful for sunny days? Then how about a little picnic with some special people? See how this works now? I knew you were smart.

One of the best things about a tea party is that it can happen at anytime of day and anytime of year and in any sort of setting. They can be for a party of two or a party of_##__.  I personally prefer the smaller crowd for a more intimate time. Eight people is most delightful. It isn't too big or too small and everyone can feel like they have properly visited with each other. If you have a large crowd (over 24), then having seating for 8 per table is a must (for reason I mentioned above).

I also believe tea parties to be one of the best options for a bridal shower, baby shower or birthday party/anniversary. It can be as casual or as formal as the host/hostess desires. And because of the types of food served, it really is convenient. Dietary limitations are easily met with various menu options. With the addition of soups, salads & brunch foods, the tea party can be a rather filling experience.

I hope you'll consider a tea party as your next party. Hey! A holiday tea is perfect for gathering your friends and family. Call me. I'd love to help.






No comments: